Tuesday, January 11, 2011

America By Heart by Sarah Palin


Sarah Palin's Going Rogue earned her slots on bestseller lists coast to coast, but according to the former Alaska Governor, it also had another, unforeseen benefit: She credits her book tour conversations with ordinary Americans as the inspiration for this book. In America By Heart, the always outspoken former vice presidential candidate intersperses personal reflections with her favorite classic and contemporary readings on family, religion, and patriotism. Rousing selections for like-minded mavericks; bound to be a bestseller.
-Goodreads

I loved every second about this book. Kept me interested with every page turn. I can hear Sarah as I read it. I would recommend to all of my conservative friends.
5 out of 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment